[Wolves] Loograaaahdeo

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat May 17 10:55:02 2003

Matt Wright spoo'd forth:
> Hi,
>
> Are you talking about creating a streaming radio service or just a sequence
> of downloadable mp3's (or whatever format) that you can download and listen
> to. The second doesn't really strike me as radio but that's onlymy thoughts.

Streaming is not really on the cards for two reasons; the first (small) reason
is that there's not going to be enough to make it worthwhile (because we'll do
a half hour show once a month or something), the second (big) reason is that
we haven't got enough bandwidth anywhere to run a streaming server like
Icecast, unless you've got a machine somewhere with a T3 hanging out the back
of it...

Aq.

--
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad.