[Wolves] Coyote Linux

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 25 17:56:01 2003

Hiya,

Has anyone tried this before? Its a router/firewall that runs from a
floppy disk. I've just been looking at the website and it seems really
cool.

(I've decided I have A LOT of learning to do ('specially with
mailserver configurations) and am converting my PII200 machine which
currently runs Smoothwall into a fileserver/mailserver etc.... and I'll
put Coyote Linux on my old 486 machine
so will port forward SMTP/POP/SSH onto my fileserver/mailserver which
in turn will forward things onto my PII400 workstation!! ;) - Cool huh?
- and I get to learn about mailserver configuration. w00t!

Oh, can I possibly ask a favour please? has anyone got a spare ISA
ethernet card they don't want?  as I'll be needing that, as I'll need 2
in the 486 machine presumably.
Anyone who has, I'll buy them a drink at the next meet as I should be
attending hopefully
Oh, another favour? sorry! but would anyone, Chris?(if you're planning
on attending) be willing to give me a lift back to B'ham/Hall Green on
the night, as I really want to attend as its my B'day the day after, so
its celebrations for me all week ;)

thanks

Jayne