[Wolves] Geek stuff

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon May 26 02:46:00 2003

I just came across a Vim mug, but you can only get it
from a German site called www.rootshop.de and it's in
German so I had to use babelfish.altavista.com quite a
lot.

I also bought a fsck T-shirt similar to all those fcuk
ones. Apart from being in German, the other problem is
that there appears to be a weird law affecting credit
card payments and I had to pay by vorkasse which
appears to be payment in advance by going into your
bank and sorting it out.

Sorry, but its 3am and I just wanted to tell
someone...

Ad

PS Sorry about my preceeding (or following depending
on what order you read your mail in) mail but I hit
that key sequence again the unfortuantely ends in
sending an incomplete mail

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm