[Wolves] Wiki

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 27 18:47:00 2003

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking at various wiki systems at the moment, for an easy way of
> setting up a style guide for ContentPeople.
>
> Does anyone here have any experience of wikis? If so, can anyone
> recommend one particular script?

MoinMoin's not bad (although I would say that, because it's in Python). I
haven't played with wikis much; they're on my list of stuff to play with and
find a use for at some point...

Aq.

--
Just point your web browser at http://www.python.org/search/ and look
for "program", "doesn't", "work", or "my". Whenever you find someone