[Wolves] X problems

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 28 00:56:00 2003

Alright Rob, as you can imagine I can't help you much
as after much effort my similar problems were resolved
by simply changing distro, but I have managed to glean
the following information:

A signal 11 is a crash, plain and simple, it just
crashed. Why it crashed is another question, but it
seems to be this bit

Symbol xf86CreateI2CBusRec from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is
unresolved!
Symbol xf86I2CBusInit from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is
unresolved!

which you probably figured out yourself. By looking at
your log everything else looks ok. Remember I'm no
expert, just thought I'd point out the obvious and let
someone else tell you why they might be unresolved and
what it means.
Thought I'd leave this a while to see if anyone else
can help you more than I can. Not much help, but it's
a pointer.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm