[Wolves] Coyote Linux

Steve wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed May 28 09:59:01 2003

25/05/2003 17:55:26, Jayne Heger <sphynx@clara.co.uk> wrote:

>Has anyone tried this before? Its a router/firewall that runs from a
>floppy disk. I've just been looking at the website and it seems really
>cool.

i havn't used that but i have used Freesco http://www.freesco.org/ which was cool.Very easy to set up and
floppy based to. Amazing that you could find a computer that don't even have a hard drive ..and within
*minutes* you have a router/firewall (if when you find it you have a freesco floppy with you :-)

>(I've decided I have A LOT of learning to do ('specially with
>mailserver configurations)

True. I still havn't tried out rons ideas yet (about adding to mydestination setting) but will soon.

ste