[Wolves] firewalls

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 12:32:30 GMT 2003

I need a little help, if anyone understands the nature of the following problem...

i have firestarter running on mdk9.2/kde and very occasionally gnome

whilst firestarter is running i cannot open Konqueror via the "Home" link, nor can I open Krusader or Nautilus or Gentoo. Rox will open but is not up to the task required often.
I can open Konqueror via the "Konqueror Web Browser" link, but if I click on the Home Folder icon on the Konq' gui, Konqueror crashes.

any thoughts..?

many thanks

nux