[Wolves] Time

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Wed Nov 5 09:47:20 GMT 2003

Peter Oliver wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Old Dan wrote something in the future.
>
> Looks like your system clock is running more than an hour fast.  May I
> suggest ntp?  See http://www.pool.ntp.org/#use for a dead-easy way to
> configure it.

The server's already using NTP and setting the time for the desktops
through a logon script on the PDC.  NTP is configured badly, it seems.
(Wonder who by?  Oh wait, that's me isn't it. :) )  I've set the time
manually for this post.

As you're the second person to moan at me(and you didn't use gratuitous
capitals in the request mentioning no names except fizz :) I'll look
into it now(as opposed to when I get around to it).

--
Dan