[Wolves] wishes

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 10:09:00 GMT 2003

Manchester?

my point precisely

i am using linux on a dual boot machine
i did it myself
it's laughably easy if you start with an empty harddrive and use redhat/slackware/mandrake
perhaps that's just me

(i love the way that mandrake takes less time to set up more software from 3 cd's than xp does from 1 - i suppose Linux knocks 20 minutes off the install time by not rebooting every 10 minutes all through the setup routine)

nux