[Wolves] Back Up Utils

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Nov 11 17:59:38 GMT 2003

Re-LoaD's LUG Mail spoo'd forth:
> OMG ! !
> Off the point again No not just with an ip you "?$!"?$!"? (sorry)
> I have a limited user account on each box .... Oh Fuck it I'll just write
> the funk'n script.
> along the lines of tar up all the stuff on box at a given time of Day.
> sftp tar off the box with Qbee.
>
> Is there no remote managed backup utils ???

I doubt it -- I mean, it's one line in your crontab on the server box,
and one line in your crontab on the client box. Would seem a bit silly
to pimp a utility to do this for you, although I'll write one for you
for two grand ;)

Aq.

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>>first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
	   -- Jason <jbeasley at primary.net> on rec.humor.oracle.d