[Wolves] OpenOffice.Org 1.1 SDK

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Tue Nov 18 15:30:13 GMT 2003

Is it just me, or are the docs contained within the OOo SDK totally
totally..... a word has yet to be invented to describe how totally
whatever it is, it is, but it is that, and totally totally at that.

Grrrr!  I haven't seen worse laid-out documentation in all my born days
and as people found out at the last meeting there have been plenty of
those.  I wouldn't mind but I'm attempting to put something together at
work because M$ Office can't cope with it but this is just a /nightmare/.

Ah well, wait for 5pm then have a beer and forget about it I suppose...

--
Dan
Whose head is about to explode