[Wolves] Introductions

Matthew Warwick aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 1 23:50:33 BST 2003

>soz about not emailing back so quick.. was playing counterstrike :/

Aha ;) Something I can relate to. Do you play on Linux using WineX or on
Windows? I heard that Valve Anti-Cheat has some "issues" with WineX causing
it to make false bans on people when joining secure servers.

Actually, I don't know if Steam works with WineX.

Incidentally my CS 1.6 server is on most nights after 8 if any of you lot
play!

qbie.homeip.net:22222

http://www.qbie.com/dark

Don't worry about the custom maps though, our server seems to be stuck on
cs_assault at the moment.

;)

Matt