[Wolves] Konqueror buggered

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Thu Oct 2 14:15:27 BST 2003

Wayne Morris spoo'd forth:
> What I really like about konqueror is the way you can browse
> directories as well as surf, and use it to copy paste etc.
> Can you do this with Firebird?

No. Firebird is a web browser. It's not a combination of web browser
and file manager. Personally, I think that's a good thing, but views
differ...

> Another Q, Nautilus seems to be a pile of crap, can I remove it
> without affecting stuff?

Are you a Debian sort? If you are, then "apt-get remove nautilus" will
remove other stuff that depends on it, and you'll be able to see what
it's removing and cancel. If not, then I'm not sure. It *should* be OK
to remove it, but it's the sort of thing where you'll find that Gnome
demands you have it installed or something...

Aq.

--
Something must be Done
This is Something