[Wolves] Dan and James

Rachael Baylis dasrotestier at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:06:03 BST 2003

>THis LUG you have going. Is there anyone in the group who uses Linux cus
>they like it, rather than
>because they can program in 10 languages?
>I'm no programmer nor network engineer.
>I just like Linux!
>I'm gonna look like a caveman compared to most of you.
>
>nux

Don't worry! I'd never used Linux in my life until eighteen months ago,
and I still don't know how to program anything. There are a couple of
what you might call "desktop users" in the LUG, and everyone else is
very friendly, as well as providing help when we get stuck...

Come along and give it a try, anyway.
Rachael