[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Si Griffiths info at a2rt.org
Thu Oct 9 16:23:26 BST 2003

> "computer recycling/linux propagating organisation"
>
> <sits upright with twinkly eyes>
>
> need any help?
>
> i'm up for anything that propogates linux, and currently
> have a fair amount of time free
>
> nux

Hi Nux

yeah that would be great - we're based in Birmingham, we're
a start up organisation (not for profit company) and at the
moment we haven't got any proper premises (although
hopefully that should change in the next 6mths or so) & we
do a variety of community projects & digital art
installations that both use and publicise the benefits of
recycled computers & linux & free/opensource software -
check out our website to see some of the stuff that we've
done recently

http://www.a2rt.org

so if you're interested in helping out & getting involved
you'd be more than welcome - let us know what kinda stuff
you're into, what we're doing that most interests you etc

Si