[Wolves] ATTN Adam Sweet : Orcs

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 11:02:34 BST 2003

 --- Lee Jordan <leej80 at hotmail.com> wrote: > Adam :
will you be partaking in a little Orc
> impression the next time you
> are at the LUG *question mark exclamation mark*
>
> Lee

Richard Dudley (colleague of mine and friend of Jono
and Lee) has a lot to answer for. This is utter lies.
I do not, have not and will not do an Ork impression.

Ok I did it once when Rich suggested that the train
platform looked like a scene from Lord of the Rings -
The Twin Towers with thousands of Orks ready to charge
into battle, the platform was heaving with business
people and school kids ready to storm the already
packed train and I turned round and went
"Aarrrrgghhhhhh!" in my growliest voice, but now he
has gone too far.

I will have to take action against the aforementioned
Dudley. I have been publicly humiliated in front of at
least 5 work colleagues all demanding to see my Ork
impression and now the LUG.

Given the seriousness of this matter I am going to
have to poison all of those biscuits he keeps eating.

Ad

PS Tell him he's a total git and I'm going to make
trouble for him and his descendants for as long as
there is breath in my body ;)

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.