[Wolves] reply

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 17:16:29 BST 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 5:50 pm, Old Dan wrote:
> Aquarius wrote:
> > Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> >>
> >>I'm using Tbird.
> >>You just called Tbird lame.
> >>Dear oh dear.  :)
> >
> > Hey, mutt doesn't seem to do it. Fuck a bunch of XUL, I say ;)
>
> Bite me.  :)
>
> That isn't the problem, anyway - if you'd care to look, my Reply-To is
> different to the From line also.  I can't see what the difference in the
> headers *is*, to be honest.
>
> I must be blind.

Weird.
Dan's message has:

Aq's:
 Wolverhampton Linux User Group <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Mine:
 Wolverhampton Linux User Group <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>

This is where the problem is comming from,  the MUAs are just obeying the
rules.

Maybe the problem is mailman adding to the "Reply-To: " instead of replacing
it?

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk