[Wolves] eth keep alive

Lee Jordan leej80 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:14:37 BST 2003

Interesting thoughts, I thought a ping would be a quick hack.
could I ping to the broadcast address of the LAN? ie ping -b 192.168.0.255?
is that safe?

I'll try the lease and a cron first obviously, although I suspect that my
network isn't quite right as I get proxy issues .... I'm thinking maybe the
500MB disk is causing issues with lack of space.

Cheers guys.

Lee Jordan
Web Apps Developer
http://www.leejordan.org.uk