[Wolves] Monday Morning...

s parkes stephenparkes1972 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:03:31 BST 2003

>From: fizzy <fizzyorguk at yahoo.com>
>
>Thought I would brighten all our Monday mornings with
>that happy incident Wolves LUG often recalls...
>
>http://www.stickchick.net/goatsex.html
>
>Including my favourite quote:
>
>"My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They
>are all joking with me about it."

I doesn't say alot for the dudes technique if the goat was subdued after the
incident the least you would expect is a little mild excitement.  Unless the
goat was totally sha**ed out and couldn't find a light for the post coital
fag.

Thats it fizz you have doomed all the lurkers to further lurking no one
would want to speak up among a group who talk about goat sex on a regular
basis ;-)

sparkes