[Wolves] e mails

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 13:40:42 BST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 13:06, nux wrote:
> I'm using smtp.
> Sendmail isn't installed (according to rpm -q sendmail).
>
> Sylpheed seems erratic, sometimes downloading mail from the server,
> sometimes not, though it seems ok for sending.

Can you clarify your original post, did evolution succesfully send the mail to Sweden?
Are you just having an error with one Swedish address?
Are you getting email bounced back or are they just not going?
Any error messages anywhere?

Perhaps you could post the Swedish email address here and one of us could try a test mail to
see whether we can reach the address. (is she blonde btw? ;-)  )