[Wolves] To the god of kde

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 09:52:59 BST 2003

Hey everybody
Im now running debain 3.0 on my new lappy, its all
runing well even tho had to do abit of wrestling with
x to get video card working but having trouble with
kde.
I have kde 2.2, all very functional, but i long for
the sexy prettyness of kde 3. From what i have managed
to gather 2.2 is part of the stable distribution, but
when i checked the unstable package list on debain.org
there was no newer version of kde.
Next step kde website. I found the link to 3.1.4 and
added in the address to my sources.list, but it just
aint wanting to download.....
When i installed the same distro on my desktop when i
upgraded the whole system to unstable, kde3 was in
there, it downloaded, it worked....
Am i missing something really daft?
pink
xx