[Wolves] To the god of kde

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 01:29:35 GMT 2003

Hey, its working slightly better now, i can get kde
3.1.4 to load up, but only as far as the splash screen
and it goes through initialising everything but then
the panel never apears and you get a grey back ground,
no icons no nothing just the pointer which works ok.
When i use apt to try and get the rest of the kde
packages it bitches about dependencies saying that
xxxxxx package is required but wont be installed and
errors on broken packages.....
I have gone through and tried to install the packages
that it is moaning about but they either wont install
because there dependences are unmet also, or if they
will download, apt wants to remove most of the other
packages to do with kde before it will install. I
guess this suggests that there could be a confilct
between the different versions of kde libraries? Im
really just guessing.
Any more ideas?
pink

--- bambam at opendildonics.org wrote: > Is this fixed