[Wolves] To the god of kde

s parkes stephenparkes1972 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:08:41 GMT 2003

>From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com>

>The problem is to do with dodgy KDE debs that are
>doing the rounds. Don't use the crap off kde.org, and
>simply use the KDE debs in Unstable. Stick an unstable
>mirror in your sources.list and do the following:

don't expect to do any development after doing this because when I did it a
couple of weeks ago it broke all my xlibs, sdl, open gl and a million other
things, still my desktop looks all liquidy now ;-)

you are probably better off moving to unstable if you want to do anything
other than kde desktop stuff on the machine after upgrading to kde 3.1 on
debian

sparkes