[Wolves] Am I missing something here....

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 11:09:45 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 10:04, Aquarius wrote:
> Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> >> Run 3.36 :)
> >
> > But 3.36 is /old/.  It is what I was running before, though, admittedly
> >  without problem.  I suppose if it wasn't broke....
>
> Yeah, that's the point, really. What does your mailserver need to do?
> All mine needs to do is get SMTP mail and put it in /var/mail/wherever.
> Since 3.36 does that fine and i don't even use 95% of that server's
> features, I really couldn't think of a good reason to go to 4... some

> Aq.

Whilst we are talking exim, could someone tell me whether they are
getting the same extremely minor problem I get with mine.
Very occaisonally exim is letting thru mail addressed to
'ne at machx.co.uk' instead of 'wayne at machx.co.uk'
(I used the ne at machx.co.uk addy somewhere years ago as a test address
when my mail was hosted by an isp)
'ne' is not a user on my server and never has been.
This mail is forwarded to 'wayne's' mail.

Cheers

Wayne Morris
07960 859346
--