[Wolves] firewalls

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 10:26:44 GMT 2003

fizzy

Well,

i had made a mistake with the firewall,
i installed it and set it running and went to a
"scan my pc site" the result was as my first mail re firewalls
i then told the firewall to block port 111 and went and rescanned,
port still open
on an "impulse" i logged out and back in again
reconnected and rescanned
not only is the firewall log window now showing results
but all ports are now showing as closed

i guess this means that it's ok now (???)

many thanks for help given (even if it was beyond my current level of experience)

nux