[Wolves] intro type thing...

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 10:12:39 GMT 2003

I know its weird, but can I justify it by claiming that the OS itself
(Darwin 7.0 is also out) is free I'm just paying for the software &
libraries & eyecandy that comes with it?

No?

Well it looked pretty...

Ok then I'll just go and sit in this corner by myself...

BTW is it too early for anyone to have any experience with Suns Java Desktop
yet?

chris