Wireless security (was Re: [Wolves] PDAs - a vague question)

Lee Parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 16:17:01 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 12:10:49PM +0100, fizzy wrote:
> Ahh, but Dan my man, he is not advocating commiting a
> crime, simply surveying the extend of wireless
> security in Wolverhampton.  Yes, that information
> could be used in commiting a crime, but in itself is
> legal.

I may be off the mark here, but, noting the presence of a wlan is somewhat akin
to noticing that a window is open. If, however, you decide to climb through the
window then you have crossed the line between legal and illegal.

Lee

leep@bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush