[Wolves] The size of this list.

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 23:27:01 2003

--- Helen Randle <helenr@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:53:43 +0100 (BST)
> > From: bambam@opendildonics.org
> > To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
> > Subject: [Wolves] The size of this list.
> >
> > Is *huge*.
> Sorry. This is probably me replying to *everyone*
> who answers my
> questions (even when most of you seem to say the
> same thing!)
>
> I'll try and be more economical from now on!!

My position on the list is that we should keep
discussion as it is for now. I agree with BamBam that
there is a fair bit of traffic, but I am happy that it
falls into areas such as technical issues (such as
helens recent discussions) and discussion (such as
recent interesting threads on the legality of
computing).

I can understand if the list is a bit big for some
people - and I have heard this from a few others as
well as BamBam, and I therefore suggest using the
Digest feature to get a single email and you can just
read what you are interested in. The other options is
using the mailing list archive to read threads you are
interested in.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician