[Wolves] The size of this list.

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:02:01 2003

Over the last 11 days we've had 93 mails
Tue 02/09/03 15
Mon 01/09/03 13
Sun 31/08/03 9
Sat 30/08/03 11
Fri 29/08/03 20
Thu 28/08/03 9
Wed 27/08/03 9
Tue 26/08/03 4
Mon 25/08/03 0
Sun 24/08/03 1
Sat 23/08/03 2

Of which 5 are from Helen, and 4 from Bambam, there are several people who
post substantially more then that. Its the most active of the 3 lug lists
I'm on and in the same region as the Apple Web Developers list and the
Yellowdog linux general discussion list (but more interesting then either of
course ;)

So not too many if you keep on top of them but if you don't read over the
weekend or take a week off then they start to build up. There seems to have
been a burst of traffic since Friday 29th the question is will that be
sustained or is it just an anomaly?

chris (just coming back after a week off)