[Wolves] The size of this list.

Old Dan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:14:01 2003

Chris Procter wrote:
<snip>
> So not too many if you keep on top of them but if you don't read over the
> weekend or take a week off then they start to build up. There seems to have
> been a burst of traffic since Friday 29th the question is will that be
> sustained or is it just an anomaly?

Whilst I don't have any problem with the list being the size it is or
any of the subjects covered (how could I? :) ) I do know of at least one
person who's on Hotmail, who has difficulty keeping his email box from
filling up with posts from the list(the size limit of hotmail /is/
ridiculously small).

AFAIK it's not the *number* of posts that poses the problem, more their
size.

So snip, people, snip!  ;) ;)

::prepares for the oo-er-missus comments...::

--
Dan