[Wolves] Linux Expo

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 9 00:20:01 2003

Hi all,

Right I am organising a trip to the London expo. If
you want to go, read on.

I will be booking hotel rooms for those who want to
go. For me to do this I need to know:

 (a) who wants to go
 (b) who needs a hotel room booking
 (c) if you are happy to share or demand a room to
yourself

You will also need to:

 (c) bring some cash at the next meet. If you don't
bring the cash, I don't book the room.

You iwll need to bring £45. I will aim to book us all
in the same hotel. If the room is cheaper, I will
refund the cash. This price is based on a sharing
room. If you want you own room, mail me as it may be
more expensive.

You will also need to register on the Linux Expo site,
and you will need to bring enough money for your
return train fare, underground costs and food/drink.

All those who wish to go, please respond to this
message and bring the cash at the next meet. If you
don't register your interest here and don't bring the
cash, I assume you are not interested and I will not
book a room.

Cheers,

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician