[Wolves] Linux Expo

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 11 12:15:01 2003

Hi guys,

Right, due to the deafening silence from the list, I
assume no one is interested in going other than Aq,
Dan and myself. I have just called Lee, and he is
interested in going (he mentioned it a while back),
and he will share with Dan if that is cool.

I will go ahead and book the room this afternoon.

Cheers,

  Jono

--- Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org> wrote:
> site,
> >> Must do this...
> >
> > Just done it. :)
> > My my, they *do* like to try and sign you up for
> SPAM don't they?  It's
> > a good job the Laws of this fair land force them
> to allow me to opt
> > out...  :)
>
> I did it too. What really annoyed me was that it had
> a list of
> tickboxes (not radio buttons) for one of the
> questions (do you have (a)
> A LAN, (b) A cable modem, etc etc) but wouldn't let
> you submit the form
> unless one was ticked! What if you haven't got any?
> That's the point of
> tickboxes! rant rant rant
>
> Aq.
>
> --
> Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj
> (A day without secrets is like a night without
> stars)
>            -- Klingon proverb

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician