[Wolves] Floppy discs

Old Dan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 15 16:19:00 2003

Aquarius wrote:
> Old Dan spoo'd forth:
> Yeah, that doesn't sound like a shit idea at all :) "Of course Linux is
> ready for the desktop! All you have to do is..."
Now now, I've given you a solution haven't I?  ;) You'd only have to do
it once... :)

> God. Is that how it has to be? Why isn't this easier? *sob sob sob*
It's ridiculous that this functionality isn't included as at least an
option in the precompiled kernels, I completely agree.

There must be some reason for this.  Maybe there was stuff wrong with it
at some point?

Ah, Mandrake *does* come with it enabled by default.  It's just the 1337
distributions that don't I guess... :)

--
Dan