[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 10:14:00 2003

So your just going to take us poor unfortunates who spend every Wednesday
night going through the hell of MCSE training and kick us some more. How
would Naomi react to such outright crualty to those less fortunate then
yourself?

I dont know, just when I'm feeling that Bill Gates has something against me
personnally and that Active Directory is an afront to all the gods of
systems administration some ...person... starts victimising you because
you're unable to find a job working working with real computers.

I hate you all.

chris