[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 10:26:02 2003

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> There is a vaguely serious point tho, there are about
> 70 people on this list, and aprox 20 people turn out
> to meetings, why is this? I can understand a few
> people being on list and not turning up, but it's more
> than a 3-1 ratio, that's just silly!

Dunno, chief. Those of you on the list who haven't come to meetings,
why not? Some people do pipe up and say they won't be able to make it
(Helen Randle, for example) but we must have quite a few lurkers -- do
you fancy coming along? The meetings are dead good, even if you do feel
on the edge of illness for all of the following morning after Jono's
Big Birthday Curry...

Aq.

--
In 1988 there was the war, and after that there were no more roses. Not
for anybody.