[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Chris Owen wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 11:28:00 2003

Jono said:

"there is no excuse for not knowing when
meetings are if you read the list. There is a list
that goes out every two weeks, and the date is on www.wolveslug.org.uk."

So what you're saying is that I should look at the website, hmm?

Bugger.

Chris

******=20
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be =
privileged.=20
It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended =
recipient,=20
please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must =
not=20
be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept =
any=20
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.=20

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the =
author=20
and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does =
not take=20
any responsibility for the views of the author.=20
******