[Wolves] rimming Peter Oliver.

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 12:34:02 2003

>Well, it's probably too short notice, but maybe, if
>not hopefully we can make a definate effort to attend
>the next one (saying that, i am already having doubts
>i can make the October one...) Will the encryption
>talk be moved to October?

It's not been rearranged as yet, but it probably will run whenever theres a
slot that Jon Ward can make.

I notice you're unwilling to come by yourself, does this prove my point
about it being daunting to go to a meet with people you dont know?? Or do
wolves people only travel south of the border in packs (to practice their
other pirate skills perhaps)?

There was some discussion about getting a speaker (someone who wouldn't be
interested in 10-15 people but might be prepared to talk to two or more LUGs
combined, Alan Cox was mentioned) and doing a superLUG meet. However apathy
set in.

chris

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of Fox Online.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Fox Online, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify Fox Online by
telephone on +44 (0)121 693 1424.