[Wolves] 366 messages in August :)

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 19 09:09:06 2003

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org> wrote: >
>  Does that mean that Peter will have been rimmed 366
> times? That's once
> per day for a whole year, and since this isn't a
> leap year he gets to
> choose one day on which to have a second go! How
> lucky is that?
>
> Aq.

Ahaarrrggh, ship ahoy etc... Reminds me of the (pretty
crap) film Little Nicky which is set in hell and
Hitler's purgatory is to have a pineapple inserted
into his rectum twice daily while dressed in a kinky
leather French maid's outfit. The only choice of how
to make his existence better or worse is to decide
which end of the pineapple goes in first, fat or
spiky. After much discussion, we concluded it's a no
win situation.

Later me heartys,

Captain Adbeard

=====