[Wolves] Smoothwall

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 20 12:00:01 2003

 --- Lee Jordan <leej80@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is
Smoothie supposed to show up on the network?

In what sense? You can ping and traceroute it, but it
won't show up in Network Neighbourhood/My Network
Places under Windows. Never set up Linux file (NFS?)
sharing so dunno about how or whether it would show up
on a Linux machine, however as it doesn't have any
shares exported I assume it wouldn't.

As a side issue, is there a command that lists the
machines in the same domain, similar to how Network
Neighbourhood/My Network Places under Windows does?

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.