[Wolves] Smoothwall

Lee Jordan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 20 13:41:00 2003

Panic over

Cheers for the help guys, it certainly helped me figure out what was going
on.
I had plugged the RED interface into the hub, without knowing the cards were
in a different order to what I thought they were, I got to this resolution
by trying to ping a network machine and got no reply .... doh!

Everything was setup fine in the software, just my stupidity of thinking the
hub was really connected to the GREEN card, when in fact it wasn't. Windows
doesn't resolve http://smoothwall ... ah could that be because 192.168.1.1