[Wolves] Free to a good home

Lee Parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 21:12:01 BST 2003

Hi,
I've got an old Compaq looking for a good home, spec is as follows..

P1 166MHz
64mb memory
2Gb drive
Currently running SuSE, built as a honeypot
No KB/Mouse/Monitor

Ok, so it isn't a Cray, but it is free. Will quite happily run as a FW, mail GW
or www server for someone. Hell, it's running X atm (slowly) :)

Why am I getting rid of it? Well I don't have enough space..

I can deliver upto a 5 mile radius of Wolves town centre[*] or it can be
collected (it currently resides just of the Waterloo road in Wolverhampton).

Any takers?

Lee

[*] assuming the person gives me good directions :)

leep@bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush