[Wolves] Introductions

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 23:16:25 BST 2003

Hello folks,

> You've seen Seraphidian play and yet claim to be
> shy? :-)

Obivously someone of taste. ;)

> The meets are great, too. I mean, obviously I'm
> going to say that. But
> they are...no need to be shy and not turn up. We're
> really nice to new
> people. Honestly, we are. And there's curry and
> everything. You know it
> makes sense.

Don't be shy. We have a great time at LUGs. We
basically meet up and chat about everything and its
dog most of the night. You don't need to be a Linux
whizz or anything, just come along and have fun.

Incidentally, have I met you?

> Have you been reading the list, or are you entirely
> new? And if you've
> been to the Rock Cafe, does that mean you're near
> Stourbridge? It'd be
> nice to have someone other than me out this way.
>
> Tell us more... :)

Fill us in. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician