[Wolves] BBC

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 11:33:29 BST 2004

Hi Sparkes

Thanks for that long tirade I think before you start spouting Internet
etiquette at me you ought to think about the swearing I'm sure your ISP
wouldn't approve.

The man who starts shouting has lost the argument -- Plutarch

I am happy to send emails in whatever format is required however you
need to be specific. If some one is doing something wrong its no good
swearing at them and expecting them to get it right just because you
know the answer and they don't.

Just the same as using terms that not many people know. Why don't you
say "I'll add you to my blocked senders list"? That way there is no
misunderstanding.

You have my admiration for building a career out of free software (That
is not taking the pee, that is genuine) what I would say is "It takes a
million pounds to get a good name and one bad word to destroy it"
swearing, going off on one doesn't instill confidence in customer
relations?

I was asked to switch from HTML to plain text I did it, I try and keep
my mails short if you want something more then ask politely keep your
foul mouth to yourself.

Oh yes as more and more people join the LUG which they will, the
diversity of opinions, actions and the way things are done are really
going to hack you off I suggest you modify your responses or you get
lost.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

Only the dead have seen the end of the war
-- Plato