[Wolves] Re:NEXT MEETING

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 1 17:26:41 BST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Peter Cannon wrote:
> Not sure but the mail I had from a guy called Barry
it's a good job I didn't kill file you after all.

This is Barry, he is known to members of the lug and I would prefer it if
you didn't discuss personal emails on the list without the permission of
the person involved I am pretty sure Barry (who I called by his nick
Brush earlier) would like his personal conditions discussed in public by
third parties.

I will over look this oversight as it was an easy mistake to make with the
strange VIK mails today.

sparkes