[Wolves] Urgent!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 09:10:21 BST 2004

Sparkes!

Thousand apologies

I thought it was either someone from the list or one of my Guys here but
if you actually know this chap I was very polite and helpful but made a
big mistake in revealing his medication I apologise to him, you and the
list.

I had six or seven mails direct to my mail box all of which were a bit
suspect as an example here is one of them:

           From:
Muktar Thukral
<muktar113698 at yahoo.co.uk>