[Wolves] Hello

Andy Hill andyhilluk2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 13:20:35 BST 2004

Thanks David, glad to hear that, cos it gets boring talking shop out of work.  And beer and a curry sounds good.

Does anyone have any experience with solaris9? I a having a few (minor I hope!) problems with an install.

Thanks

Andy Hill.

David Goodwin <david at openminds.co.uk> wrote:
Andy Hill wrote :
> Hello to everyone,
>
> I have just joined your mailing list after visiting your website.
>
> Will you be meeting next Wednesday? What Topics do you discuss? Is it all Linux talk?

No, most of it is banter, jokes, beer and curry.
Linux is a side issue, until enough alcohol has been consumed ;)

David