[Wolves] Help Needed

Andy Hill andyhilluk2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 14:38:27 BST 2004

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain and I know that this is a Linux group, so I hope you dont mind me asking this.

I am trying to load Solaris9 on an compaq/hp proliant ML570 Server.  All goes well until I try to load the driver for the RAID controller.  I am using a SA6400 controller. The error message i get is "kernal panic system halted".  I can build the RAID set ok from the controller.Any help would be greatly appreciated because i have spoken to hp and they dont seem to know.  And according to sun systems there are no know faults and the controller is compatible.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Hill.