[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 16:15:33 BST 2004

>     I'm only going on the 2nd day, and will be going by train.
>     We're exhibiting on the IBM stand () so if anyone wants to come
>     and try and crash our servers.....
>

>      I thought it was a Linux Exhibition, Not Microsoft Windows 2003
>     Small Business Server Exhibition! ;-)
>
>     Regards
>
>     Andy Hill.
>

>     David.

Hi,

1) How about you don't post in HTML....

<blah blah>
2) Linux itself, may or may not be stable/reliable [1], unfortunately
not all applications are... and even then there is no protection against
hardware/site failure etc...
</blah blah>

David.

1 - It crashes for me... whether this is my desktop's hardware, X,
NVidia's drivers or what... once a fortnight my PC locks up (no network,
keyboard lights etc etc)