[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Andy Hill andyhilluk2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 17:00:45 BST 2004

Hi I have been told that there are some good pubs in Bloxwich. Dont know if thats true, but a pub crawl would be good.
Regards

Andy Hill.

Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk> wrote:
David Goodwin wrote:

> I agree. There are (unfortunately) far far superior curry houses to the
> Standard (food quality wise), for not very much money more (ok you might
> not get a free starter, but the main meal costs about the same).

Yep, it'd be nice to try the food elsewhere. I dunno if we could go
anywhere without spunky pie, tho'.

> I know it isn't necessarily easy to find somewhere to meet, as the
group
> is quite noisey (and might scare other customers away), but it would be
> nice to try other places instead/as well.

Ah yes, we are a bit noisy. I hadn't really thought of that.

> Oh, if we ever get our house fixed up, Kat will probably do a LUG BBQ
> sometime when the weather's nice.

Sounds great. I'll be happy to host one soon, too!

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans