[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 19:09:00 BST 2004

Hi Adam,

> I'm going to step in here before this ends in
> another
> row on a recently settled topic...

Thanks for pointing these things out. I agree fully
with all of your points. We should not jump on people
when they just join the list, but we do have some
loose conventions to follow with this list. I have
written these up at:

  http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/posting.php

I suggest everyone who is unsure to read this quick
guide. If anyone is unsure, please ask. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician